• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Furlough

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Now you're asking the right questions.

Agreed with Vetran. I feel dirty.

Don't worry its nearly Friday, you can wash after your night at the docks tomorrow.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Gold may well hold its purchasing power through deflation, but not its value i.e. spot price. I still expect the dollar shortage to drive up demand to silly levels even in the face of deflation.

3-month chart seems very bearish to me.
      What's this got to do with the furlough scheme?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Why are you asking me? Old greg started it.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Why are you asking me? Old greg started it.
          Yes and no
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

What about furlough fraud? I have just been told by a mate in the construction business that the employer told him they want to pay cash in hand because of how covid is affecting them... let me guess, they will claim furlough, get the workers to keep working and pay them %20 since %80 is covered by the government)

Why else would they ask about cash in hand?

Comment

Working...
            X