• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just to make it clear...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    I have actually had some dates and offers from girls who want to take it further. But they were not right in the head.
    Can anyone spot the logic connection in the sentence? (hint: there is a "why","who" and a "what")
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Paula
      Stop being so full on!

Paula x
      Full on? I think that's rather tame.
      Call the cops

Comment

It's not that i CANT get a girlfriend.

I have actually had some dates and offers from girls who want to take it further. But they were not right in the head.

Its finding the RIGHT girlfriend. One that is pretty on the eye, great with the family and a whore in the bedroom.
        You are not making the right sounds. The British Library has a CD that could help you: BBC.
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

http://www.girlfriendstealer.com/

hth
          Plan A is located just about here.
          If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

http://love-scent.com/

Comment

It's not that i CANT get a girlfriend.

Its finding the RIGHT girlfriend. One that is pretty on the eye, great with the family and a whore in the bedroom.

I am absolutely dying to meet you Duder
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hmnn

Now, is that correlation or causation, I wonder....
                Why not?

Comment

Ho hum. I used to do quite well in that department once. I think some nice lumpy lady should do her Christian duty and make me happy once more before I snuff it.

PS I saw a book in Waterstones today, "The Art of Seduction" forget who by. It was on the three for the price of two table. You should go and buy it. I will leave it to the nasty unkind people on here to suggest the other two books.
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 27 January 2007, 16:14.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

So was this one of yours then?
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB
                      So was this one of yours then?
                      "The 22-year-old, who even convinced one man she had cancer so he would marry her"

Wha?

Comment

Working...
                      X