• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inneresting story about dodgy deals in Somerset

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inneresting story about dodgy deals in Somerset

Crown Estate land deal with Taylor Wimpey is a disgrace, says MP | Daily Mail Online

Something stinks.

The industry's regulator, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), is investigating the role of Savills in the deal over an alleged conflict of interest.
    I could write a book on conflict of interest of Chartered Surveyors. RICS, surveyors regulating themselves. Dishonest load of c... ..... .......... .......... ......... ...............!
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I'm not sure I care much about the dodgy dealings.

But I do care about 16000 new houses being built in the beautiful Blackdown Hills - that's a whole new town the size of Frome.

Outrageous.

Comment

It’s a large real estate deal.

Of course it’s dodgy!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          There are no plans for a kebab shop.

Of course it’s dodgy!
          FTFY.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

any friends of Cummings ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              FTFY.
              You don't go all out for a "Turkish grill" You just get hot food takeaway consent and retrospective it owing to an "administrative error" if indeed you do need specific consent depending on the LPA.
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

Working...
              X