• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Inneresting story about dodgy deals in Somerset"

Collapse

• courtg9000
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    FTFY.
    You don't go all out for a "Turkish grill" You just get hot food takeaway consent and retrospective it owing to an "administrative error" if indeed you do need specific consent depending on the LPA.

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    any friends of Cummings ?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    There are no plans for a kebab shop.

Of course it’s dodgy!
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It’s a large real estate deal.

Of course it’s dodgy!

Leave a comment:

• Excursion UK
    replied
    I'm not sure I care much about the dodgy dealings.

But I do care about 16000 new houses being built in the beautiful Blackdown Hills - that's a whole new town the size of Frome.

Outrageous.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    The industry's regulator, the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), is investigating the role of Savills in the deal over an alleged conflict of interest.
    I could write a book on conflict of interest of Chartered Surveyors. RICS, surveyors regulating themselves. Dishonest load of c... ..... .......... .......... ......... ...............!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    started a topic Inneresting story about dodgy deals in Somerset

Inneresting story about dodgy deals in Somerset

Crown Estate land deal with Taylor Wimpey is a disgrace, says MP | Daily Mail Online

Something stinks.

Working...
X