• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sorry about all that alarmist climate change stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Why not? Why not allow people to deny it?

When Einstein proposed that gravity was caused by the curvature of a thing he called "space time", the leading scientists of the day said it was a Jewish conspiracy to undermine the real science of the day, and from a patent clerk!
    you can not deny a fact.
    NASA has found that 2010-2019 was the hottest decade ever recorded.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
      you can not deny a fact.
      They sure can, do and intend to continue doing it.

Comment

you can not deny a fact.
        On the other hand, you can't educate mince.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Or gammon
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Or gammon
            Minced Gammon - Our Mince - Other Categories

Comment

There is no denying that climate change is real. Earth is getting hotter in front of our eyes
              such articles are misleading
              The initially linked article isn't denying the reality of climate change. It's not even denying the reality of man-made climate change. It's addressing the claims of climate activists that the end of the world is nigh.

Just a thought - perhaps you should have read the article before commenting.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

i dont read lengthy articles

Comment

Sorry, this whole climate change tulip? I'm out.

As soon as these rockets starting saying I'm responsible for tulip in the 18th century I don't feel I am responsible for my actions today.

Pass me the swan vestas, I'm lighting the burn pit.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    The initially linked article isn't denying the reality of climate change. It's not even denying the reality of man-made climate change. It's addressing the claims of climate activists that the end of the world is nigh.

^^^ This.

No tulip sherlock, we'd never have guessed.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Less than 1400 words. Five minutes top. Oh dear. But even the first paragraph gives enough information to show how ignorant your comment was.

On behalf of environmentalists everywhere, I would like to formally apologise for the climate scare we created over the last 30 years. Climate change is happening, it’s just not the end of the world. It’s not even our most serious environmental problem.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X