• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yeah, at a loss... about €100 - and I'm counting myself lucky at that. Waiting until an opportunity to enter again, still quite bearish over the near term even if BTC lifts to $10.5k

So your perfected methods resulted in a loss.

When does your bet against the S&P 500/FTSE expire?

Comment

I am still waiting for $600 gold as scooty predicted

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
        I am still waiting for $600 gold as scooty predicted
        He predicted FTSE crashing below 4000 and heading to 3000 ..... gonna be a long wait
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Yeah, at a loss... about €100 - and I'm counting myself lucky at that.
          How is that possible?

According to your post on the stock market crash thread, you bought $xx,000 of 3x short on Fri 26 Jun when ether was around $229. You then bought more a couple of days later, when ether was even lower, to take the position up to $xxx,000.

As far as I can see, ether has traded above $229 ever since. With $xxx,000 at 3x short, the loss would be substantial.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
            How is that possible?

According to your post on the stock market crash thread, you bought $xx,000 of 3x short on Fri 26 Jun when ether was around $229. You then bought more a couple of days later, when ether was even lower, to take the position up to $xxx,000.

As far as I can see, ether has traded above $229 ever since. With $xxx,000 at 3x short, the loss would be substantial.
            He gets trapped by his own lies ..... If he was such a successful investor/trader he wouldn't be on here all day telling us how great he is, yet sounding more and more desperate.
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

How is that possible?

Everything is possible if it’s untrue

Comment

Long term, I'd be worried for his mental health. The stress of trading the financial markets, with all the ups and especially downs, can really take its toll.

At the moment, he'll probably dismiss this. But I know, from personal experience, that after a few years this can make you ill.

If I was him, I'd invest the money to generate an income, and go and find something else to do.
                Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Long term, I'd be worried for his mental health. The stress of trading the financial markets, with all the ups and especially downs, can really take its toll.

At the moment, he'll probably dismiss this. But I know, from personal experience, that after a few years this can make you ill.

If I was him, I'd invest the money to generate an income, and go and find something else to do.
                  Hopefully the lies and BS are all just infantile trolling.

Expecting folk to believe a token $100 loss from an highly leveraged trade is insulting though, the cost of the trade alone likely cost more, so he could argue he broke even.

Always nice to see him confirm how utterly crap TA is, the fact he renegaded on his own (years of study and analysis) TA speaks volumes.
                  Last edited by TheGreenBastard; 23 July 2020, 13:23.

Comment

Walter Scooter Jn

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      He predicted FTSE crashing below 4000 and heading to 3000 ..... gonna be a long wait

Patience is the key. When the tide goes we'll soon see who was swimming naked.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X