• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin news!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    How is that possible?

According to your post on the stock market crash thread, you bought $xx,000 of 3x short on Fri 26 Jun when ether was around $229. You then bought more a couple of days later, when ether was even lower, to take the position up to $xxx,000.

As far as I can see, ether has traded above $229 ever since. With $xxx,000 at 3x short, the loss would be substantial.

I din't stay in it that long you numpty. I say in all my posts on trading view *high risk* - you only hold those products for 3-10-day max at at a time before switching to the other direction.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Patience is the key. When the tide goes we'll soon see who was swimming naked.
      As Trump said - he'll be right, eventually.

Comment

Would you like to follow a trade of mine from beginning to end so there is no ambiguity? Joining up bits of threads that you see etc to build a picture does not you the full picture.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Would you like to follow a trade of mine from beginning to end so there is no ambiguity?
          Show all trades, not just the handful of profitable ones.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            This one would be a start, prove this measly $100 loss.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
              This one he easily can because for betting he quoted value in Zimbabwe dollars but for losses he uses USD

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                You first

Comment

Yeah, at a loss... about €100 - and I'm counting myself lucky at that. Waiting until an opportunity to enter again, still quite bearish over the near term even if BTC lifts to $10.5k
                  there is no way you made only €100 loss on a highly leveraged product.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post

A friend told me once, for as long as you are successful people will hate you for it. They'll not accept someone could do better...

Gotta to let go of the hate dude - it'll consume you.

Comment

You first
                      My only (share) trades so far is buying, and it's pretty easy to track when I said it with current price of AMD, since I am not claiming I've sold anything there is no point trying to prove something that isn't ridicuous bulltulip like you are providing on a daily basis.

Comment

Working...
                      X