• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

92 year old grannys matter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks to me like she was a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      What's surprising is that mr donuts is jumping to conclusions and not demanding to wait for due process to take its course to determine whether the so-called perpetrator was actually defending himself against an unprovoked attack from this so-called defenceless granny.
      You can see from the video there's not much wriggle room for the perpetrator being anything other than a very nasty piece of work.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        You can see from the video there's not much wriggle room for the perpetrator being anything other than a very nasty piece of work.
        Is that video on MSM media? I'm with you here, but mr donuts and his ilk don't like to jump to conclusions without due process being followed. Or is that just when the victim is a black man and the perpetrator a white police officer? Just askin'.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Maybe needs to still work due to lack of health cover?
          I won't be fast laughing about that, I think payed health insurance could be on the table with the new "no red tape Britain".
          They just need a period of prolonged hardness to be able to create that need into the population. They've already done some parts with defunding the NHS but ... people still seem to be attached to it.
          If I were you, I'd postpone buying grandma's flat and at least play with the idea of getting a place in europe, somewhere that comes with a passport.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Maybe she was a ninja

Just love that ham-acting and student editing.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

seriously you are mocking this incident? How fecking sad are you??

A 31 year old man with 100 previous arrests knocks down a 92 year old and you use it to support your racist agenda?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                seriously you are mocking this incident? How fecking sad are you??

A 31 year old man with 100 previous arrests knocks down a 92 year old and you use it to support your racist agenda?
                As I've said, I think it's a terrible incident and the perpetrator should be severely punished. I'm just disappointed that people like you don't demand that we wait for due process before jumping to conclusions.

Comment

As I've said, I think it's a terrible incident and the perpetrator should be severely punished. I'm just disappointed that people like you don't demand that we wait for due process before jumping to conclusions.
                  I will look forward to the court ruling on it and hopefully if they find him guilty they will either recommend he gets therapy as it seems he has a real mental issue or maybe a custodial sentence.

I do look forward to the famous supporting this lady as after years of this kind of thuggery many older people are terrified to go out.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    I will look forward to the court ruling on it and hopefully if they find him guilty they will either recommend he gets therapy as it seems he has a real mental issue or maybe a custodial sentence.

I do look forward to the famous supporting this lady as after years of this kind of thuggery many older people are terrified to go out.
                    So you think that even with two autopsies saying that it was homicide, it's too early to jump to conclusions?

I do look forward to you arranging a demo or vigil in support of this lady, or are you all talk?

Comment

So you think that even with two autopsies saying that it was homicide, it's too early to jump to conclusions?

I do look forward to you arranging a demo or vigil in support of this lady, or are you all talk?
                      No Wikipedia page for that but: Urban Dictionary: All talk and no action
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X