• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anthony Joshua

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Tyson Fury be advocating people shop in black-owned businesses?

Why are people upset a black guy is standing for black causes? I doubt his sponsors mind the publicity at all.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Why are people upset a black guy is standing for black causes? I doubt his sponsors mind the publicity at all.

Good luck trying to get a coherent answer out of the snowflakes who are upset by Anthony Joshua.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Good luck trying to get a coherent answer out of the snowflakes who are upset by Anthony Joshua.
        OK boomer.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

https://twitter.com/tyson_fury/statu...606208?lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            OK boomer.

QED.

Comment

Nobody I can see is upset,

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                Nobody I can see is upset,
                That's because you cannot see WTFH. Resorting to insults, the last stand of a moderator.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

racism/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
                  Learn to pronounce

noun
                  [COLOR=#878787 !important][/COLOR]

• prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
                    [COLOR=#878787 !important]"a programme to combat racism"[/COLOR]

So if someone suggests that people decide which businesses you use based on the business owners skin colour could that be considered racist?

If Tyson Fury suggested people should only buy off gypsies or white people would that be considered racist?

You can't fight racism with racism. You only think you can if you are stupid.

The black guy is being racist and no one is calling him on it.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I think it's worth doing a thought experiment, applying the sentiment of the speech as if it was a white orator - would it be OK for someone who's white to suggest supporting white businesses (exclusively) purely based on "whiteness"?

I've not really looked into this particular statement by Joshua, as it's all boring now, but I'm not sure it is increasing cohesion.

I could be totally wrong as I can't even be arsed following this garbage topic.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                      That's because you cannot see WTFH. Resorting to insults, the last stand of a moderator.

I'm not the one who used "horrible" in his first post, then went back to edit it out.

But then when I quote the full speech, not just phrases from it, you don't like it, instead you go for out of context quoting.

So, rather than resorting to insults, tell us all why you are upset by Anthony Joshua to the point that you needed to reply to my post?

Comment

Working...
                      X