• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Granuaid will rise again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Daily Mail can obviously claim the moral high ground over the Guardian.

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
      The Daily Mail can obviously claim the moral high ground over the Guardian.

Strangely a situation may be more complicated than a front page. The wail has covered both sides.

You fail to grasp the hypocrisy of the Guardian setting itself up as the moral Guardian of our times when its very existence was based on the blood of slaves.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It is a fun bit of trolling the Guardian, but it would be genuinely interesting to see the articles in question.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          It is a fun bit of trolling the Guardian, but it would be genuinely interesting to see the articles in question.
          the wail one:
          Calls for Guardian to be shut for 1862 backing of Confederates | Daily Mail Online

Guido

Surely Guardian Must Fall - Guido Fawkes

Comment

But it would be interesting to see the original Guardian articles. Have I missed a link?

Comment

But it would be interesting to see the original Guardian articles. Have I missed a link?
              The authors should resign.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Maybe they are selective about what they reprint? I would be in their position.

I cant see the original articles but Guido does link to a current one that quotes the originals.

also its a pretty full on accusation if it is untrue I would imagine the Guardian's lawyers would have something to say.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Maybe they are selective about what they reprint? I would be in their position.

I cant see the original articles but Guido does link to a current one that quotes the originals.

also its a pretty full on accusation if it is untrue I would imagine the Guardian's lawyers would have something to say.
                  I doubt it is untrue. I'd like to see the articles though - it's interesting. I'm guessing they must be somewhere.

Comment

I doubt it is untrue. I'd like to see the articles though - it's interesting. I'm guessing they must be somewhere.
                    You are reaching "did anyone achshuly see the gas chambers" levels of stupidity with this approach.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      You are reaching "did anyone achshuly see the gas chambers" levels of stupidity with this approach.
                      I know you're incapable of reason, but really!

Comment

Working...
                      X