• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grab your house price discount!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    I think I remember you from the IPSE forum...
    Yes when it had value..
    Former IPSE member
    My Website

Comment

[QUOTE=TheGreenBastard;2769267]Is this your website? Court Guinness // The Trade House

Great site. Snap these up. Bargain.

Comment

Was trying to sell my house just before corona hit. Found the perfect place I wanted to buy. Had numerous viewings, one potential offer. Then it came crashing down.

Can't even imagine how long I'll be stuck here now.

Comment

Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
          Was trying to sell my house just before corona hit. Found the perfect place I wanted to buy. Had numerous viewings, one potential offer. Then it came crashing down.

Supply and demand, init? Reduce the price sufficiently and demand will increase. Expect your “perfect place” to be cheaper too.

Comment

Until you drop the price down to a level that gets an offer. If the price is stuck, then so are you.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Supply and demand, init? Reduce the price sufficiently and demand will increase. Expect your “perfect place” to be cheaper too.
              Yeah, agent isn't doing *any* viewings though. They asked me to make a video tour. Also the place I wanted is tenanted, and they can't kick the buggers out at the moment.

The amount of effort to get my place looking presentable again while spending 24/7 here, oof.

Plus it's obviously dropped off the 14 day search on rightmove. I asked them to see if they can get it reset, they say they're talking to rightmove about it. But basically everything's on hold for a while, it seems.

Comment

Yeah, agent isn't doing *any* viewings though. They asked me to make a video tour. Also the place I wanted is tenanted, and they can't kick the buggers out at the moment.

The amount of effort to get my place looking presentable again while spending 24/7 here, oof.

Plus it's obviously dropped off the 14 day search on rightmove. I asked them to see if they can get it reset, they say they're talking to rightmove about it. But basically everything's on hold for a while, it seems.
                you are probably looking at 6 months earliest before you will get the tenants out.

On the subject of rightmove. These guys are losing share amongst vendors and agents and traction amongst buyers and tenants because everyone is up in arms about the way they are fleecing agents and vendors. I know a number of agents and vendors who will not use them for this reason. I would request that the property is removed from rightmove. Onthemarket works better for me these days than rightmove or zoopla.

You will find it difficult in current times mainly because buyers buying to live in a premises want to see it in person. A video tour will only reduce that buyers shortlist. Some investors might buy of a video tour but they are a big number percentage wise.
                Former IPSE member
                My Website

Comment

Working...
                X