• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The end of (extreme) right wingers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of (extreme) right wingers

We've got the cretins in the USA against a lockdown, especially those with their guns, what are they going to do, shoot the virus? Then there are people like Trump, Bolsonaro, Erdogan, etc who think it's all a joke and last weekend we had the right wing German extremists out in Berlin: Kritik an Corona-Massnahmen: Das steckt hinter der Querfrontdemonstration in Berlin - Berlin - Tagesspiegel

Maybe corona is nature's way of taking care of idiots (with any luck)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Ireland's own conspiracy / racist / fantasist nutjob Gemma O'Doherty has her followers out in force as well.

Comment

Unlikely - many of them relatively young so will probably have it mild and later claim it was no worse than a cold (another coronavirus they will say).

Comment

Could deal with the Parisian Ghettos that are kicking off.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I think lockdowns should end for those who want it to.
          The rest of us can can continue to hole up at home.
          That will give us a control population to test
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Those photos make for great click-bait but I'm pretty sure that if you saw these 'crowds' from a distance they would be pretty insignificant.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

https://wkfr.com/man-who-called-ohios-lockdown-b-s-has-died-due-to-covid-19

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Those photos make for great click-bait but I'm pretty sure that if you saw these 'crowds' from a distance they would be pretty insignificant.
                Those massive huge crowds only little bit smaller than Trumps inauguration!

Comment

Another dickhead:

The family of a Bolsonarista congressman have been detained by police in Rio de Janeiro after taking a dip off Copacabana beach in violation of orders to stay indoors because of the coronavirus, Tom Phillips reports from Rio de Janeiro.

The wife and daughter of Luiz Lima - an avid supporter of Brazil’s far-right president, Jair Bolsonaro - were reportedly spotted in the Atlantic waves on Tuesday during a police patrol and twice asked to remove themselves from the ocean.

When Lima’s family declined they were reportedly taken to a nearby police station where they and two others were fined under article 268 of the criminal code: disobeying government orders designed to prevent the introduction or spread of a contagious disease.

Lima was not happy.

He accused Rio’s governor - who has ordered beaches to be closed as part of a state-wide shutdown designed to slow the advance of Covid-19 - of behaving like a dictator.

In a Twitter video, Lima said: “Governor, forgive my language, but you’re a tulip.”

Comment

I repeat. Let those who want to stop Social Distancing do so.
                    The rest of us can carry on.
                    Scientists are desperate to get data on Covid death rates in uncontrolled populations.
                    So it's a win-win.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X