• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PING: Lost It

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PING: Lost It

The user Lost It posted they had numerous underlying health conditions and appear to have contracted Coronavirus.

Can we bump this until they log back on? I had the impression from a few posts they live alone.

Thanks.

They have a partner but if they are ill then that's definitely not good.

Comment

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2751099

The detail in this post and another suggested they were in lockdown as they had symptoms.

From my own experience with NHS24 I'm concerned they won't get much help for almost a full day, but if there's a savvy partner on the scene then hopefully they will push for help on the phone or resort to 999 if necessary. Stories from doctor friends suggest people are leaving it too late to get to hospital, but little do they know that people may be trying but can't get in contact to get to a hospital in the first place.

Comment

Last seen Yesterday 15:10 Doesn't post every day anyway.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Poor bloke sounds in bad way. Not sure how more interaction with most CUK piss takers will be much help but maybe there are some on here who could spend some spare time.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Poor bloke sounds in bad way. Not sure how more interaction with most CUK piss takers will be much help but maybe there are some on here who could spend some spare time.
            you’d think that having posted on CUK for years you’d be immune to anything :-)
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No luck yet, it would seem....

Comment

There is evidence that s/he's ok so far.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  There is evidence that s/he's ok so far.
                  Is this linked to the news Boris Johnson is in hospital? Are you stating they are one and the same?

Comment

Well, you never see them posting at the same time...

Comment

Working...
                    X