• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covid-19: Eyes and ears on the ground reports... what isn't being reported?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Maybe he takes the clothes off before engaging in the frankly disgusting and debasing act of fornication.
    Only when done properly.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Maybe he takes the clothes off before engaging in the frankly disgusting and debasing act of fornication.
      Unorthodox on Netflix is very good.

Comment

He might, just about, have a point, however:

Men who perform oral sex on women 'more at risk of mouth and throat cancers' - NHS

Why is it that anything that's fun & enjoyable kills you?

In this case, slowly & unpleasantly.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          He might, just about, have a point, however:

Men who perform oral sex on women 'more at risk of mouth and throat cancers' - NHS

Why is it that anything that's fun & enjoyable kills you?

In this case, slowly & unpleasantly.
          Happened to Michael Douglas aparantly
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            But now there's a new stain... Here's the last Corba meeting:
            A new stain eh? Explains the bog roll stockpiling.

Is Corba the Greek emergency committee?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

This is Nuts ....

Folks

There is some speculation that Selenium - which has proven to has anti-viral properties before as I recall in the treatment of SARS/Ebola - just might be benefical in helping you to prevent SARS2 ie COV19,

The takeaway is that by esnuring you have sufficent Selenium in your diet (Brazil Nuts Milk Eggs are good sources) or as a supplementary pill (but dont over do it) could be of benefit in helping you to ward of viral infactions in general - now obviously at the mo there is not a ciincal trial for COV19 as its too early - but there are previous studies with othere vira out there - if readers are intereested I will post these as well,

Bottom line adding Selenium to your diet is a good idea for protection against vira in general - its very cheap well last time I looked Brazil Nuts werent too expensice - and worthy of consideration - pleaase research yourself and as always - Boys and Girls do take care ...you cant be too carefull these days !

You May be A Doctor - but I am The Doctor.

Preventing and Protecting Against Coronavirus – Is Selenium The Answer? Blog | ZRT Laboratory
              Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 5 April 2020, 15:26.

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                Folks

There is some speculation that Selenium - which has proven to has anti-viral properties before as I recall in the treatment of SARS/Ebola - just might be benefical in helping you to prevent SARS2 ie COV19,

The takeaway is that by esnuring you have sufficent Selenium in your diet (Brazil Nuts Milk Eggs are good sources) or as a supplementary pill (but dont over do it) could be of benefit in helping you to ward of viral infactions in general - now obviously at the mo there is not a ciincal trial for COV19 as its too early - but there are previous studies with othere vira out there - if readers are intereested I will post these as well,

Bottom line adding Selenium to your diet is a good idea for protection against vira in general - its very cheap well last time I looked Brazil Nuts werent too expensice - and worthy of consideration - pleaase research yourself and as always - Boys and Girls do take care ...you cant be too carefull these days !

You May be A Doctor - but I am The Doctor.

Preventing and Protecting Against Coronavirus – Is Selenium The Answer? Blog | ZRT Laboratory
                I have been taking Wheatgrass since November. As well as many other things it's rich in Selenium and good for the immune system in general.

Wheatgrass Benefits: 50 Doctor Approved Reasons To Drink Every Day
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  I have been taking Wheatgrass since November. As well as many other things it's rich in Selenium and good for the immune system in general.

Wheatgrass Benefits: 50 Doctor Approved Reasons To Drink Every Day
                  Aye MarkyMark - good job - and of course least we forget - Laughter is the the best medicine !

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                    Aye MarkyMark - good job - and of course least we forget - Laughter is the the best medicine !
                    Indeed it is, I may lose both my sense of taste and smell if I get it, but hopefully not my sense of humour
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

"People can catch COVID-19 from others who have the virus. The disease can spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales. ...
                      Or talks. I suppose that is largely covered by exhales, but pronouncing certain consonants such as "P" would tend to expel more droplets.

Actually I wonder if there's any variation in the average number droplets expelled in talking different languages, i.e. are some more "spitty" than others?
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X