• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick! Can someone important please put sasguru in touch with Bojo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick! Can someone important please put sasguru in touch with Bojo

It seems Bojo has missed something important by listening to his existing advisers.
    Namely that CV19 isn't really that important at all and all these lock-down measures are a waste of time.

It's one of those CUK side-splitting moments.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

half a cough!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      It seems Bojo has missed something important by listening to his existing advisers.
      Namely that CV19 isn't really that important at all and all these lock-down measures are a waste of time.

It's one of those CUK side-splitting moments.
      Interesting that you think I'm against the lockdown and social distancing measures. Seems you're blinkered and biased and (once again) reading what you want to see.

I do think there is a cost to doing it, but so long as the cost of this action is less than the cost of doing nothing then it's the right thing to do.

What I don't do though is take what I'm fed at face value and just lap it up. But hey, if you want to, please fill ya boots fella.

I also get what you're doing by personal attacks .... trying to silence someone you don't agree with. You try this all the time ..... let me know when it starts to work for you
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I also get what you're doing by personal attacks .... trying to silence someone you don't agree with. :
        Wouldn't dream of it, old chap. Your nonsense has made me split my sides so often today, its been a great tonic in my convalesence
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

So long as it's not Dom.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Wouldn't dream of it, old chap. Your nonsense has made me split my sides so often today, its been a great tonic in my convalesence
            Attention seeking again?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
            X