• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus vs Natural Deaths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whorty, you are a complete idiot mate. If you really believe all the rubbish you are spewing here, you need to be quarantined regardless of whether you have coronavirus or not.

Moderators, it's your responsibility to delete this rubbish from this forum so that this sort of ridiculous thinking doesn't catch on with other stupid minded people.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Really? Where is the evidence that 70% of the population will get infected?
      If you don't know he difference between 'could' and 'will', you should stop trying to engage in this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post
        Whorty, you are a complete idiot mate. If you really believe all the rubbish you are spewing here, you need to be quarantined regardless of whether you have coronavirus or not.

Moderators, it's your responsibility to delete this rubbish from this forum so that this sort of ridiculous thinking doesn't catch on with other stupid minded people.
        Please tell me which facts I have posted are incorrect compared to the made up 'facts' from others.

Everything I have posted is out there and is being corroborated by medical experts; I accept that there are those out there that are hysterical, but these are the real numbers.

I'm also not saying that the virus is not deadly. Or that we shouldn't take positive action (I'm actually saying we should, and we are all responsible for our own actions to protect others), but, FFS, just step back a second, and look at the tulip that is being spread about that is causing panic.

Or ban me ... but you know, banning the truth won't take it away.

I feel like I've gone in a time machine back to the aftermath of 31st August 1997 the way the media is stirring up the mass hysteria.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Please tell me which facts I have posted are incorrect compared to the made up 'facts' from others.

Everything I have posted is out there and is being corroborated by medical experts; I accept that there are those out there that are hysterical, but these are the real numbers.

I'm also not saying that the virus is not deadly. Or that we shouldn't take positive action (I'm actually saying we should, and we are all responsible for our own actions to protect others), but, FFS, just step back a second, and look at the tulip that is being spread about that is causing panic.

Or ban me ... but you know, banning the truth won't take it away.

I feel like I've gone in a time machine back to the aftermath of 31st August 1997 the way the media is stirring up the mass hysteria.
          I feel like we've gone in a time machine forward to 31st December 2020 and you're receiving the COTY2020 Award.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            If you don't know he difference between 'could' and 'will', you should stop trying to engage in this discussion.
            Fair point, although anyone quoting the 70%, and using this to back up their argument, is advocating the 'will' and not the 'could'.

If we're going to work on 'could', why don't we all panic that we 'could' be doing the planet untold damage that will kill more people than this virus will and do something about that as well? Nice that we're choosing which risk to respond to and which one to ignore

Comment

I feel like we've gone in a time machine forward to 31st December 2020 and you're receiving the COTY2020 Award.
              Meh

Although why you're supporting me winning Cyclist of the Year 2020 I don't know ... I'm OK at bike racing, but there are many others better then me

Comment

Fair point, although anyone quoting the 70%, and using this to back up their argument, is advocating the 'will' and not the 'could'.

If we're going to work on 'could', why don't we all panic that we 'could' be doing the planet untold damage that will kill more people than this virus will and do something about that as well? Nice that we're choosing which risk to respond to and which one to ignore
                No, he said 'could', not 'will' There are reasonable worst case scenarios that need to be prepared for now. Simple risk management.

Comment

No, he said 'could', not 'will' There are reasonable worst case scenarios that need to be prepared for now. Simple risk management.
                  I know what he said, and I can see you're picking up the semantics of one word I used, rather than try to prove the facts incorrect. Great deflecting

I get you're all scared. Hysteria and panic won't change the risk ... you're actions will. Let's stop spreading fear and act positively instead eh?

Comment

YouTube

I'm sure these are hired actors to spread mass hysteria around.

Comment

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post
                      Whorty, you are a complete idiot mate.
                      True but

Nah.

@Whorty - try this article by MD on Private Eye. A different take perhaps - Pandemic update: M.D. On the best medicine...
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X