• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus vs Natural Deaths

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Don’t forget that those stuck at home will end up breeding more, so the overpopulation of the planet will grow.

People of the UK should be like the Chinese - 1 kid is good, more than one is bad.
    One of mine is, the other is a right tool.

Does that make me Chinese-like?

Comment

There are those on here who will say that 160,000 die every year in the UK from the flu, therefore we should ignore CV-19 until it’s killed more than that.
      No there isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        No there isn't.

Whatever you say, Dr Minesy.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The article pretty much says what I said last week, this years deaths will probably not be higher than other high death years. It mostly kill people who were going to die this year anyway.

Comment

Whatever you say, Dr Minesy.
            I'm sorry but you were the screaming roaster who was shouting last week that 2 million were going to die.

Based on a TV show and what someone that sells printers to the NHS told you.

Comment

Originally posted by mjcp View Post
              There is a suggestion that the lock-down in China has cut so much pollution, that the net result (baseline lives lost vs Covid-19 deaths) is more lives saved:

Forbes linky

M
              add to that people forced in lockdown and baby boom in 9 months time. It will turn out that net result of covid-19 will be the world's population will increase rather than decrease.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                I'm sorry but you were the screaming roaster who was shouting last week that 2 million were going to die.

Based on a TV show and what someone that sells printers to the NHS told you.
                And there we have the evidence.

I didn’t say 2 million. I wasn’t screaming. I referred to a scientific journal, not the Wail.

As for my wife, no, she has never sold printers to the NHS.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

And there we have the evidence.

I didn’t say 2 million. I wasn’t screaming. I referred to a scientific journal, not the Wail.

As for my wife, no, she has never sold printers to the NHS.
                  Please stop following me around on here, I find your uninterestingness painful.

Comment

Don’t forget that those stuck at home will end up breeding more, so the overpopulation of the planet will grow.

People of the UK should be like the Chinese - 1 kid is good, more than one is bad.
                    We didn't have any kids .... someone out there with 2 kids, is bringing up the one we didn't produce
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                      We didn't have any kids .... someone out there with 2 kids, is bringing up the one we didn't produce
                      No it's the people with 3 or more kids who are having kids to replace those that have one or none.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X