• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why hasn’t London locked down?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post

In this graph, comparing to yesterday, NY has the same number of cases and no increase on the day.

WTF? If they are announced at the same time every day then the graphs would still show an increase in cases in NY.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
        In this graph, comparing to yesterday, NY has the same number of cases and no increase on the day.

WTF? If they are announced at the same time every day then the graphs would still show an increase in cases in NY.
        That’s part of the problem - the data collection for each country is different. Take China for example; their figures are total bollocks.

Comment

That’s part of the problem - the data collection for each country is different. Take China for example; their figures are total bollocks.

Yet you persist in sharing these charts

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Yet you persist in sharing these charts
            Better than putting your AirPods in your ears and pretending CV19 doesn’t kill Londoners...

Comment

Better than putting your AirPods in your ears and pretending CV19 doesn’t kill Londoners...

No, it's you who thinks people who live in London think they are immune.

BTW - please confirm your definition of London. (I am in propah lahdahn, within the green bit)

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                No, it's you who thinks people who live in London think they are immune.

BTW - please confirm your definition of London. (I am in propah lahdahn, within the green bit)

Southend and Oxford are in LOndon. If you could places with a London airport?

For those of you old enough to remember airports. For the youngsters here, "airports" were something you used to go to to go shopping. And occasionally get on an "aeroplane".

Comment

This one is more jolly

Comment

I still have a pencil with "London airport" written on it. Bought 27th August 1972. My 9th Birthday. Mother hired a minibus to take my friends to what is now called "Heathrow".

That was in the days beforewe were all terrorists and they had a viewing platform...

Comment

When looking at the rest of the world, it seems lockdown is one of the most effective solutions to slow down spreading of the virus..

Comment

Working...
                      X