• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why hasn’t London locked down?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Looks like it!

Ah well, something will get me in the end.
    Not while NLUK is watching over you...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Not while NLUK is watching over you...

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Your link clearly states it as such, but hey ho, whatever you say eh? lol
        It is OK, Bean. I know you can't understand it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          It is OK, Bean. I know you can't understand it well.
          Do I understand it LESS well than you, or FEWER?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Bless, how were the other 'rich' folks (retired) in Portugal, when you were over there last?
            Poor Bean. Bean is very stupid. Bean thinks there are no rich people who have retired to Portugal. One day Bean will leave his mother's house and learn about the world.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Poor Bean. Bean is very stupid. Bean thinks there are no rich people who have retired to Portugal. One day Bean will leave his mother's house and learn about the world.
              Maybe stupid ones, or perhaps they are just well-off and not really 'rich' - as it was put to you originally.

The 'rich' tend to retire to places where their (proper) wealth is safe from tax grabs... the uber rich live on their own islands... or non-dom etc.

but still, one day you may be 'rich' and need to find somewhere like that, just not at this moment - eh?
              There there, have a cookie
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Maybe stupid ones, or perhaps they are just well-off and not really 'rich' - as it was put to you originally.

The 'rich' tend to retire to places where their (proper) wealth is safe from tax grabs... the uber rich live on their own islands... or non-dom etc.

but still, one day you may be 'rich' and need to find somewhere like that, just not at this moment - eh?
                There there, have a cookie
                Bean needs to get his foot on the property ladder. Bean wants to buy a studio flat over a kebab shop but with his low-level job, no chance of that. Poor Bean.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Bean needs to get his foot on the property ladder. Bean wants to buy a studio flat over a kebab shop but with his low-level job, no chance of that. Poor Bean.
                  That's right, ignore the substance of my post because it's spot-on and has hit a nerve hasn't it?

Poor Assguru, thinking he's 'rich'.

PS. You're thinking of AtW
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

That's right, ignore the substance of my post because it's spot-on and has hit a nerve hasn't it?

Poor Assguru, thinking he's 'rich'.

PS. You're thinking of AtW
                    We like Bean, don't we children? Bean is funny. He makes us laugh at him.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

to boldly go
                      Always think 'to bloodly go' when I see this ...

Comment

Working...
                      X