• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IR35 delayed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR35 delayed

Well it took a worldwide pandemic to get there but it's just been announced...

IR35 changes delayed for a year!

Let's hope they conduct a proper review so that whoever is still alive 12 months from now can benefit!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Originally posted by ckms View Post
    Well it took a worldwide pandemic to get there but it's just been announced...

IR35 changes delayed for a year!

Let's hope they conduct a proper review so that whoever is still alive 12 months from now can benefit!
    KUATB
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Parliamentlive.tv - House of Commons
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Well now it really does feel like the world is ending. No way HMRC would have allowed this otherwise.

In Iran they released 85,000 prisoners. The world must be ending.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          That thread is in the professional forums, for sensible discussion and debate. This one in General, and its siblings, are where we get to cackle and jeer at the government

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            That thread is in the professional forums, for sensible discussion and debate. This one in General, and its siblings, are where we get to cackle and jeer at the government

But for those us of us too lazy to check the forum, can we have a better title convention for the two?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

But for those us of us too lazy to check the forum, can we have a better title convention for the two?
              IR35 delayed my erection?

Comment

What an astonishing waste of time, money and resource. Nice one government

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                  Well now it really does feel like the world is ending. No way HMRC would have allowed this otherwise.

In Iran they released 85,000 prisoners. The world must be ending.
                  I'd have grinned at what you said maybe just a few weeks ago.... now not so funny. World is about to go into a serious depression. Rioting, burglery and theft of loo role all to ensue.

Comment

damn i turned down my contract extension because of the scare mongering

Comment

Working...
                    X