• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

First CUK member to cark it sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Can you catch it from sheep?
    Not if you use a condom.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Not if you use a condom.
      Well, it stopped foot and mouth disease in its tracks...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Without knowing age, underlying health conditions, location, etc., it's a bit of a guess.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          Without knowing age, underlying health conditions, location, etc., it's a bit of a guess.
          It's like picking a Grand National winner. Pull a name out of a hat and hope you win!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            It's like picking a Grand National winner. Pull a name out of a hat and hope you win!
            I thought you were more of a 'car keys in the fruit bowl' sort of girl...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Not sure I've got the energy, what with this hacking cough and fever I've got right now....
              Good job you have no mates.............
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post

Haven't most people died as a result of being trampled underfoot in toilet roll queues
                ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  I thought you were more of a 'car keys in the fruit bowl' sort of girl...
                  Yeah but, with this lot, I'd end up getting a clapped out Ford Fiesta in exchange for my 350Z

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Yeah but, with this lot, I'd end up getting a clapped out Ford Fiesta in exchange for my 350Z
                    Is your Datsun still going? I seem to remember you were asking for a Priest, and we feared the worst? He must have been a bloody good Priest...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Revolver in Conservatory by Hector
                      Hunting rifle in the back passage by WTFH surely?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X