• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Open Relationships/Marriages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Even if it is HWMBO without you knowing?
    That's then not 'ethical'

Comment

Everyone should be able to bonk someone else, where is the fun in bonking the same person for years ??

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        Everyone should be able to bonk someone else, where is the fun in bonking the same person for years ??
        I guess you'll never know.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

In some relationships, one or other(or both) expect loyalty not fidelity.

Like the queen and prince philip.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            And nearly half of marriages end in divorce so meh.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              That's then not 'ethical'
              Maybe he thinks differently?

This happened to my niece recently. She was 8 months pregnant with his child. He called her - in a restaurant he accidentally hit re-dial. And he was still in a relationship he claimed was over.

As it was clear the meal was about over, she walked 3 miles to their house. And the other person knew nothing about my niece.....

Comment

Maybe he thinks differently?

This happened to my niece recently. She was 8 months pregnant with his child. He called her - in a restaurant he accidentally hit re-dial. And he was still in a relationship he claimed was over.

As it was clear the meal was about over, she walked 3 miles to their house. And the other person knew nothing about my niece.....
                Ouch. That's harsh.

Comment

In some relationships, one or other(or both) expect loyalty not fidelity.
                  There's a huge difference between the two, for sure, except there is a tendency to assume one means the other.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Ouch. That's harsh.
                    Indeed. Luckily for him my brother is very laid back. His wife is feisty but will not use violence.

Can you imagine my response if it was DD? Though I would be far kinder than MrsBP.....

Comment

Isn't that just a politically correct name for: Biggi's Swinger Lounge ? Possibly NSFW but I wouldn't know as I WFH
                      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                      X