• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The End Of Reality TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartacus
    Folks, Sandy is clearly a troll and a wind up merchant. No one (except Mailman) is as stupid as she seems.

Stop biting.
    Are you sure she/he/it isn't Chico in disguise?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Try here This is what I was thinking of.
      "The Ilois were forcibly relocated to Mauritius and the Seychelles in the 1960s and early 70s when the British government leased the island to the USA for 50 years and it was subsequently turned into a military base"

I wouldn't complain that much if I was "forced" to relocate to Mauritius/Seychelles.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
        Are you sure she/he/it isn't Chico in disguise?
        SD - you are Chico and we claim, er, £2.50 each.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
          no I wasn't having a debate with SA .....I was having a

I was joking when I said the word debate... hence the next to the word debate ...
          You two having a fight is like watching two thalidemide victims having an arm wrestle!

Comment

They are wheeling the fat trog onto everything now. Working from home today and so far she has been on GMtv and now on this morning. Damage limitation - oh and here are tears! Jesus! She is ugly when she isn't crying but she is sooo much worse when she is.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
              They are wheeling the fat trog onto everything now. Working from home today and so far she has been on GMtv and now on this morning. Damage limitation - oh and here are tears! Jesus! She is ugly when she isn't crying but she is sooo much worse when she is.

Well they do say there's no such thing as bad publicity !!!

Comment

Ah but all the Australasian people are racists too, we all are. Look at their persecution of the indigenous populations - it is a disgrace. Empty the jails of the motherland, deport them to a remote set of islands and allow interbreeding with the marsupial population, and look what you get.

In JabberWorld we have death squads with the power of summary execution. Any racist remark leads to black bag over the head and a trip down the trapdoor of destiny. There is a lot less whinging in JabberWorld.

Jabber

Comment

SausageJockey you are back again! I'd love to tell you how much you've been missed but I can't.
                  I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Why is that - is it because you is a racist ?

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
                      Why is that - is it because you is a racist ?
                      No, just that I'm not a liar.
                      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Working...
                      X