• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The End Of Reality TV

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAgent
    No one has denied that the English are racists, and the reason that we are asking you where you came from is to show you that your own race is in all probability racist.
    DA, you have probably a good knowledge of the English history. Which country was destroyed because of England or the British Empire? To my knowledge none of them but I may be wrong. Any idea?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      DA, you have probably a good knowledge of the English history. Which country was destroyed because of England or the British Empire? To my knowledge none of them but I may be wrong. Any idea?
      The name of the place escapes me, but HMG was responsible for forcibly evicting the residents of a couple of islands. It is at the back of my mind, I am sure someone will recall.
      As I remember the Govt. of the day also refused to give them British citizenship too. It was utterly disgraceful.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        The name of the place escapes me, but HMG was responsible for forcibly evicting the residents of a couple of islands. It is at the back of my mind, I am sure someone will recall.
        As I remember the Govt. of the day also refused to give them British citizenship too. It was utterly disgraceful.
        Was it Tristan De Cuna or something similar? A small island that we needed as an air base in the Indian Ocean.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown

but do talk to the hand
          You are 14 years old and I claim your copy of "Teen Scene" magazine featuring the article "Big Bruvva - Fat Jade is a racist, innit".
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
            Was it Tristan De Cuna or something similar? A small island that we needed as an air base in the Indian Ocean.
            Try here This is what I was thinking of.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Folks, Sandy is clearly a troll and a wind up merchant. No one (except Mailman) is as stupid as she seems.

Stop biting.
              I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                Try here This is what I was thinking of.
                Diego Garcia - I knew it sounded like a Latin footballer.

Comment

trying to think, give me just a year or two.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Wessex

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus
                      Stop biting.
                      Where's the fun in that?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X