• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Santacide

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    why is he still here?
    i don't get it.
    i got banned for insulting a cloggy in hie own language.
    he posts a fake suicide thread, and feck all?
    You're also a dull cock muncher, so it's not going to take much for you to get banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You're also a dull cock muncher, so it's not going to take much for you to get banned.
      How do you know he is not an exciting cock muncher?

Comment

NLUK,

I'm desensitised to suicide talk and I mix in circles where it's common to be chatting about trivial nonsense one day and then be on the cusp of it the next. Meds made me rapid cycling but I'm sick of talking about bipolar or the other thread or being a tedious sockie or whatever else you wish to continuously comment on.

Ok, suicide threads are not the norm on here but I can assure you that the reaction I got was not the one intended. I genuinely thought you were going to tell me to f**k off and that would be the end of it.

I now know that none of the people who come across as @rseholes on here are actually like that IRL so I don't take any of the personal attacks seriously. You've been here a long time and are no doubt emotionally invested in the forum. I respect that and won't react when you try to get a rise out of me. Perhaps you think ousting me will do a greater good but it won't make any difference. I'm just another forum member with a personality.

This thread was meant to be a bit of fun, I don't see how it makes me centre of attention. Not everything on general has to descend into an argument or a personal attack.

Can we please drop it and move on?

Comment

no you didn't. the original phrase is tow rag.
          Urban Dictionary: Tow Rag
          so piss off basel, go hug your fake suicide chum.
          Not the original. A relatively late arrival from the same morons who think it's "tow the line", and then reverse engineered their error and posted in on...erm... the Urban Dictionary.

Urban Dictionary: Toe Rag

btw, I'm already in Basel, and MB31 is somewhere in the North of England, so a bit too far away to hug.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            feck off, plastic pat

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Not the original. A relatively late arrival from the same morons who think it's "tow the line", and then reverse engineered their error and posted in on...erm... the Urban Dictionary.

Urban Dictionary: Toe Rag

btw, I'm already in Basel, and MB31 is somewhere in the North of England, so a bit too far away to hug.
            i didn't say feckoff TO basel, basel brush < basil brush was a sock puppet, for those who don't know>

Comment

feck off, plastic pat

i didn't say feckoff TO basel, basel brush < basil brush was a sock puppet, for those who don't know>
              Feck I thought no one could be dull as John the Bike but you surpass him in tedium
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Feck I thought no one could be dull as John the Bike but you surpass him in tedium
                and you contribute intellectual stimulous in what way? exactly?
                you're as entertaining as a brussels sprout.

Comment

and you contribute intellectual stimulous in what way? exactly?
                  you're as entertaining as a brussels sprout.
                  QED, you poorly educated fart
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Feck I thought no one could be dull as John the Bike but you surpass him in tedium[emoji23]laugh[emoji23]laugh
                    Ouch. Harsh.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

feck off, plastic pat

Someone needs their safe space!

Comment

Working...
                      X