• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Ignore List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're wasting your breath reality hack.

Just do it...

You cannot read this message because Chico is on your ignore list
    I'm Spartacus.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
      Ah well life would be very boring if topics were only restricted to contract stuff, what really gets peoples goat on here is that not only do I believe in what I do but I am not ashamed of it. I humbly serve as a check and balance to the self centred self styled atheistic tendencies which often manifests itself itself here disguised as reason.
      No reason why you should be ashamed.

Do you think the adjective humbly is correct?

"atheistic tendencies" - sorry but I have only seen very reasonable stuff on here. You have to accept a certain amount of tongue in cheek. You appear to be setting yourself up as some sort of moderator.

Can I repeat again that you seem to be driving people away from religion. Is that your intention?

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
        . Can I repeat again that you seem to be driving people away from religion. Is that your intention?
        Chico is Satan and I claim my 5 hot coals ...
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chico
          Not worth listening to

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
            Chico
            Not worth listening to

That's quality. Well done Admins

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon
              Chico
              Not worth listening to

How easy would it be for anyone to create multiple user ids and then add people to their ignore list - very easy. You could be not worth listening to yourself it just takes a click.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                How easy would it be for anyone to create multiple user ids and then add people to their ignore list - very easy. You could be not worth listening to yourself it just takes a click.
                I see you are not going to respond to my post above(#25)? Am I on your ignore list?

Small question to which I hope I will get a short answer - which christian group do you align yourself to? e.g. c of e, methodist, protestant, catholic etc.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew_neil_uk
                  I see you are not going to respond to my post above(#25)? Am I on your ignore list?

Small question to which I hope I will get a short answer - which christian group do you align yourself to? e.g. c of e, methodist, protestant, catholic etc.
                  No reason to put you on my ignore list. I welcome differing opinion. You will find me worshipping here
                  Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

This message is hidden because Chico is on your ignore list.

Comment

We have all tired Andrew, he refuses to get involved in an argument once a valid point is made that may not align itself with his views. He will also refuse to give us any specifics on his religion because if he did we would be able to point out the gross inconsistencies in his stories and tell him how he should be following his religion.

You are wasting your time, he's just a troll who does some copy/paste when he is bored.

Comment

Working...
                      X