• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Ignore List

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chico
    Time pressures inevitably mean I cannot also respond to every post directed at me, where possible I always respond even if it means referring to a response I had given earlier.
    Really? Ok, I'll wait then, for these and my comments to you last year.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
      Really? Ok, I'll wait then, for these and my comments to you last year.
      I may have missed your comments from last year - what were they?
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
        He talks out of his arse mate. He's probably never been to a church in his life, and gets his kicks out of posting utter bollocks on here.

Probably still lives with his mum.
        I can't believe, some people still believe they can have a discussion with Chico! Come on, read up.... just a small search will give you an idea...

Do you also believe in these nigerian millionaires that are willing to dispose of several million pounds upon a small deposit in advance? If so please drop an email with your bank account details and I'd be happy to set this up for you.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

So what happened? Why do you no longer attend?
          I disagreed with several major doctrinal issues (Ecumenism, seeking signs & wonders, general charismatic stuff) and couldn't resolve my views with the church leadership.

I may have missed your comments from last year - what were they?
          I'm sure you can search through my previous posts
          Last edited by realityhack; 12 January 2007, 13:36.

Comment

I disagreed with several major doctrinal issues (Ecumenism, seeking signs & wonders, general charismatic stuff) and couldn't resolve my views with the church leadership.
            Do you worship elsewhere or have you stopped completely.
            Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Do you worship elsewhere or have you stopped completely.
              Elsewhere - but I'm deeply cynical of churches and organised religion, especially Catholicism and CofE. I believe the Church and State should be entirely separated.

Comment

N

Remember that in any religion there will always be 95% fairly normal people and the odd 5% who are way off the planet. I come from a long line of christians and we have seen our fair share of people coming and going from the church. We offer friendship to some people which they cannot receive elsewhere, some people have way off views but we try to tolerate them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsourcer
                  Remember that in any religion there will always be 95% fairly normal people and the odd 5% who are way off the planet. I come from a long line of christians and we have seen our fair share of people coming and going from the church. We offer friendship to some people which they cannot receive elsewhere, some people have way off views but we try to tolerate them.
                  As IBM has recently been voted the most 'gay friendly company to work for' will you be organising a Christian boycott of the company, it's products & services, & if not, why not?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Elsewhere - but I'm deeply cynical of churches and organised religion, especially Catholicism and CofE. I believe the Church and State should be entirely separated.
                    I agree with you in some respects. On one hand you want unity on the other hand when someone departs from biblical principles you have to point it out. The greatest threat to the church is not persecution but complacency. When the church is no different to the society around it - thats a big problem. We are meant to be the light of the world and reflect the glory of Jesus unto a lost and fallen world.
                    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by The Outsourcer
                      What would you describe as a way off view?
                      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Working...
                      X