• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Greta Thunberg

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      I was skeptical before, but I find her utterly convincing now.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Has this one been done ??

https://mobile.twitter.com/samgyimah...59680922382342

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Panorama: Fridays for Hubraum: Autofans gründen Gegenbewegung zu Fridays for Future | SÜDKURIER Online

The Facebook group has now been temporarily closed due to the amount of right wing hate posts...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
            Has this one been done ??

https://mobile.twitter.com/samgyimah...59680922382342

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
            That was what was written in chalk on the road used as a racetrack, when I went to watch the motor racing a few weeks ago.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Video of the week

Comment

[
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Comment

And in other news, stupid, middle-aged, male gammon still getting triggered by a 16 year old girl.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      And in other news, stupid, middle-aged, male gammon still getting triggered by a 16 year old girl.
                      She is 16, so it is legal.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X