• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Odds of Mudskipper winning Countdown this year.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Series final tonight - should be a fantastic game, and lots of fun

ZoomDown S1E31 - Finals! - YouTube - 8pm to join in the live chat and take the piss out of my curtains.
    What’s the betting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

If anyone's missing their countdown fix, we've been streaming a live mini-series on Mondays and Thursdays at 8.

There have been some truly excellent games - up tonight is the subject of this thread, the high score record holder.

Check out YouTube if you're interested - will be live at 8 tonight!

(My job is the techy stuff - streaming and overlays, so blame me for any screw ups!)
      Hello MS. I've missed this entire thread/story can you give me a precis (what the young folk call TLDR )
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Hello MS. I've missed this entire thread/story can you give me a precis (what the young folk call TLDR )
        part 1 : I was on countdown last year. I won 8 games (became an octochamp!) but lost my quarterfinal. It was fun
        part 2 : Young lad called Elliott came along and smashed countdown records
        part 3 : Countdown currently on a filming hiatus cos covid, so a group of us have been running ZoomDown - streaming countdown games live via zoom on youtube - been a big success and had lots of previous countdown champions taking part - and even the countdown producer's been a contestant!
        After 54 heat games, 4 QFs, and 2 SFs, we're down to our final two - should be a cracking game and party atmosphere - tune in to above link at 8 for the craic

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          What’s the betting ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          Well the smart money is on Conor - but I certainly wouldn't rule out Jonathan (and he's my personal favourite). Both are previous Countdown series champs, and Conor also won the Champion of Champions that they've just finished repeating on Channel 4.

See you at 8 - will give you a shout out if you join the youtube live chat with a recognisable name

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Good luck!

Good grief. Where do you get the time! ARE NONE OF YOU DOING ANY WORK!!!!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If anyone's missing their countdown fix, we've been streaming a live mini-series on Mondays and Thursdays at 8.

There have been some truly excellent games - up tonight is the subject of this thread, the high score record holder.

Check out YouTube if you're interested - will be live at 8 tonight!

(My job is the techy stuff - streaming and overlays, so blame me for any screw ups!)
                Final tonight with special guest Susie Dent!

ZoomDown S2E31 - Series 2 Final - Rob Foster v Callum Todd, with special guest Susie Dent - YouTube

Comment

If anyone fancies playing a bit of countdown in a fun, informal setting, I'm co-hosting a London event in a couple of weeks!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1424854681220148

We've got over 50 players of all abilities attending (you won't be the worst!), and a fair few first timers, so if anyone thinks it sounds like it could be fun, we'd love to see you. Only a tenner (sign up via the link on the fb page), so little to lose! Group booking for pizza express after, so shout if you fancy that too

Comment

I Group booking for pizza express after, so shout if you fancy that too
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Group booking for pizza express after, so shout if you fancy that too
                      Woking?

Its got great reviews

https://metro.co.uk/2019/11/16/pizza...view-11169085/
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X