• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

'Coloured' not PC anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

It'd be about as relevant as there will be 8 blondes men in the 100 meter's percent race, eight brown eyed men in the Olympics 50 meters swim. And Anglicans will get more booker prizes than Jedis.
    We have to be honest, there will never be a blond person that will run a sub 9.7 100 meters.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Yeah, we know.

Nah - Swissky.
      naw s'no

Comment

Yeah, they total don't rig this tulip...

LMGTFY

Comment

Google "American inventors".

Comment

We have to, at some point, consider that google are not an actor of good faith.

When we ask it to show us American Scientists and it shows us a list of 90% black people from a 13% black population I think we al know this is BS

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

When we ask it to show us American Scientists and it shows us a list of 90% black people from a 13% black population I think we al know this is BS
              I spent 20 years contracting for investment banks. Around 2000 I noticed an unprecidented amount of investment towards Google whilst other search engines, many of whom were technically superior, being shunned. I figured at the time that there was a political reason for this, I suppose this is an example of why?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                In other news, the Pontiff in Rome turns out to be Catholic.

Of the list I get, there are 14 African Americans out of 50. That's 28%. Not 90%. Apart from Mae Jemison, which on your list do you think shouldn't be there, and which do you think should be who aren't.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  If I "offend" you, tough tulip. So you're "offended", so what.
                  Sorry all, been away from the forum for a while.

Who is this yappy little keyboard warrior? Is it a newish one?

I presume it gets handed its arse on a plate regularly on here.
                  Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                    Sorry all, been away from the forum for a while.

Who is this yappy little keyboard warrior? Is it a newish one?

You presume wrong.

It's been around for as long as you have - admittedly in various guises.
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                      Don't know about that but my hand and his missus' arse come into contact regularly while he's working away during the week.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X