• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Intel’s manufacturing hold-up sends shockwaves through chip industry

A stunning slip in Intel’s manufacturing development reverberated through Wall Street on Friday, as the chip industry contemplated a decisive shift in leadership in the world’s most advanced manufacturing technology.""

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Well this very rarely happens to me but sold AMD to make an 8% gain in a day or two. Bought Barratt Developments last night which I've been watching sink for awhile so jumped in and 6% gain today. Can't remember the last time I've made back to back increases of that size in two days. Very pleased.

Just in a quandary what to do about AMD. Can't make my mind up if it's going to bounce hard or carry on sinking..... I'm edging towards the latter...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Very niche, it won't drive sales and it won't boost the share price.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I know all about CPU and GPU markets thankyou very much. And you missed the big up movements in tech stock prices.

Now enjoy the slide into oblivion.

5 Reasons Why AMD Stock Is Way Overpriced Here - TheStreet

Is Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) All Smoke & Mirrors?

Comment

69.59 USD +0.19 (0.27%)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              69.59 USD +0.19 (0.27%)

It will never go above $70, pooper told me.

Comment

It's well and truly obliterated $60

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                  It's well and truly obliterated Pooper Scooper
                  FTFY

Comment

M***** F*****!

Comment

Back down to $60 today? Gravestone candle on the chart - look left to see what happened before the last time those candles were printed

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X