• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    East Caribbean

Ay caramba!

Comment

Might melt up to $62

Have you taken profits yet? Even your original cash stake?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

The weekly chart continues to show the overbought signal. Essentially the ratio between potential upside for downside risk.

If you ride this all the way back down to $19, I'll hunt you down and slap you with a freshly caught kipper.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          If you ride this all the way back down to $19, I'll hunt you down and slap you with a freshly caught kipper.
          At 19 I'll buy probably 10 times more than I own now.

Real big question is AMD market cap can really be much bigger than 100 bln, so that's 100 dollar per share question, IMHO it's possible if they manage to do to NVIDIA what they did to Intel with new Zen chiplet arch.
          Last edited by AtW; 22 January 2020, 12:53.

Comment

51.68 USD +0.63 (1.23%)

Only 1.23% tax free per day?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              At 19 I'll buy probably 10 times more than I own now.

Real big question is AMD market cap can really be much bigger than 100 bln, so that's 100 dollar per share question, IMHO it's possible if they manage to do to NVIDIA what they did to Intel with new Zen chiplet arch.

And this is the reason the poor stay poor yet always aspire to become rich.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                And this is the reason the poor stay poor yet always aspire to become rich.
                You tell 'em, Pooper.

Comment

51.71 USD +0.28 (0.54%)

Comment

P/E ratio 273.97

Comment

Intel's stock jumps 7% on better-than-expected earnings and revenue

Comment

Working...
                      X