• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You tell 'em, Pooper.

I do. But they don't listen.

All hale pooper the trooper!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

AMD Stock Could Run 40% Higher Closer to $70 in 2020 | InvestorPlace

Now Is the Time to Cash in the Chips on AMD Stock | InvestorPlace

Comment

Go'an, have a look at the mean price for AMD. It'll scare the poop out of you.

A big part of investing is knowing when to take some off the table. I'd at least take my original investment out whilst the price rides down. The news is poison.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hopefully AMD won’t hit 100 before my next ISA allowance is available, tho would not be surprised if Govt cans them in March

Comment

Hopefully AMD won’t hit 100 before my next ISA allowance is available, tho would not be surprised if Govt cans them in March
            Got to do something about tax avoidance!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Got to do something about tax avoidance!
              It’s legal, innit?

Comment

It’s legal, innit?
                Of course it is, but is it moral?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Of course it is, but is it moral?
                  ISAs - yes, it's what the Parliament intended too.

Comment

taxes are for little people and investors who can't sell the top

Comment

49.26 USD −1.09 (2.16%)

Comment

Working...
                      X