• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

56.54 USD +1.23 (2.23%)

've it!

Comment

Comment

you sure this isnt a crypto?
        nice gains
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          you sure this isnt a crypto?
          nice gains
          Tax free, as the Parliament intended too, boomed!

Comment

Is Pooper is Heathrow Thistle isolation unit or something?

Need him to provide in writing his usual illegal unlicensed financial advice real bad...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Is Pooper is Heathrow Thistle isolation unit or something?

Need him to provide in writing his usual illegal unlicensed financial advice real bad...
              In true pooper mode.. I've said I wanted to get in to this for a very long time but I haven't because my other investments are doing well enough to leave. It does appear the entire tech are is going spacewards with little consideration for their offerings and situations. Your first calls on AMD and choice to stick with it were pretty impressive and based on fact, analysis and bitnof faith. I do think the last few weeks is whole market driven and nothing to do with a particularly.
              Becareful. I don't think any tech stock is going to avoid the impending correction..

Thank you.
              Son of pooper.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

‘ve it

I find your lack of faith disturbing

Comment

59.16 USD +2.27 (3.99%)

50% more and I might sell...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      When i see this i quickly rush to tradingview to check the price and almost always end up trying to et the AMD price in BTC!
                      I wouldnt worry about the dip. It's clearly going higher and higher for years to come
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X