• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Trend reversal, time was not a factor.
    Time is always a factor, the only factor worth worrying about

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Its Chance, not Fortune. Did the recent UK / US trade deal include US spelling of the English language?
      It’s
      Yes, subject to secret courts adjudication (losers will be given Standard Punishment Number 1)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I'll make sure I tell you when I buy some cause I can gaurantee they will tank the day after.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            I'll make sure I tell you when I buy some cause I can gaurantee they will tank the day after.
            Why don't you buy them the day after you were originally going to buy them?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

54.84 USD Price increase 0.95 (1.76%)

Pooper?

Comment

Comment

Due to holiday in the USA we are not getting tax free paper profits today

Comment

Looks like it's going to be bloobbath today...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Looks like it's going to be bloobbath today...
                      What's that, then?
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X