• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Summary
    AMD might've slightly missed Q3 revenue targets, but the company confirmed a long-term bullish trend.
    Investors should focus on the Q4 revenue growth of 48% and annual run rate of $8.4 billion.
    The stock only trades at 20x a 2020 EPS target of $1.75.
    A realistic 2021 EPS target of $2.50 would help the stock achieve a $50 price target next year using a 20x P/E multiple."

Source: SeekingAlpha

Comment

Keep laughing, you've already demonstrated you can't make money by getting out at the top. You'll ride it all the way down too like it something great.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Keep laughing, you've already demonstrated you can't make money by getting out at the top. You'll ride it all the way down too like it something great.
        Yeah, and when I sell (probably above 100) you'd say (on another forum since you'll have to leave this one when price hits 40 soon) that I sold too early.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          When it reaches 50, would you fook right off this forum? Pooper will when it hits 40, which looks imminent now.
          Why would I agree to that when baiting you is so much fun.
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

36.74 USD +0.44 (1.23%)

I entered an unleveraged position on a crypto at lunchtime and it's currently up 2%
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

36.34 USD +0.045 (0.12%)

Comment

Comment

Stop looking...
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Whole market starting to look like a blow off top.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm a little surprised you're still posting on this thread after being proven wrong so many times Scoots.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X