• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29.15 USD Price increase 0.29 (1.00%)

Last day of Intel domination ...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Mellanox hones performance for AMD-based data centers

Comment

Is it odd that I'm spending as much time looking at this stock price (I dont own any) as I do crypto?
            Are you really going to ride it down to at or below $20?
            Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Is it odd that I'm spending as much time looking at this stock price (I dont own any) as I do crypto?
              Are you really going to ride it down to at or below $20?
              Lol. Same.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

“So has AMD done the unthinkable? Beaten Intel by such a large margin that there is no contest? For now, based on our preliminary testing, that is the case. The launch of AMD's second generation EPYC processors is nothing short of historic, beating the competition by a large margin in almost every metric: performance, performance per watt and performance per dollar. “

First Impressions of 2x 64-Cores - AMD Rome Second Generation EPYC Review: 2x 64-core Benchmarked

Comment

32.94 USD +3.75 (12.86%)

Pooper, what say you?

Comment

32.73 USD +3.54 (12.13%)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      32.94 USD +3.75 (12.86%)

Pooper, what say you?

Pooper says you've been given another chance to claim profits. More than you deserve.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X