• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official AMD shares thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonehenge View Post
    I wonder how much longer this 10-year US stock bull market has left to run before Mr Bear comes knocking.

Dow Jones - DJIA - 100 Year Historical Chart | MacroTrends

Should have collapsed year ago or so, however as long as the printing presses are churning out the paper money the market will keep going up. And as long as that keeps happening the less and less value 'stuff' will have.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      I don't get why Intel should be concerned. Have been following the tec, always talk of overclocking to keep up with competition and the moment you do overclock the reliability issues come to play.
      Pooper is an IT Pro now

Comment

Ladybird IT, teaches you everything you need to know
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

"IF YOU'RE IN THE MARKET for a Ryzen 9 3900X, one of AMD's new third-gen powerhouse processors, then you're out of luck for the moment as Team Red is suffering supply shortages.

Given the world we live in today, especially in the UK where the heatwave is trying to melt Brits mourning the downward spiral of British politics, it's no surprise to see that supply shortage has resulted in the Ryzen 9 3900X cropping up on eBay for ramped up prices.

While the processor isn't out yet in the UK, it has a retail price of £499.99, on Overclockers at least, and the same price in dollars in the US. But a search on eBay US shows the processor is going for around $650, with one listing flogging the chip for a frankly mad £999."

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X prices are surging due to supply shortage

Going to get my 16 core in September.

Comment

Comment

Are we $40 yet?

Comment

If rumours are true then we should rid of your tedious Mor Onic posts very soon.

Comment

Just for a bit of fun...
                  somewhere between 37.72 and 38.33, before 2nd August
                  NLUK..I put lots of lines on it for you
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    Just for a bit of fun...
                    somewhere between 37.72 and 38.33, before 2nd August
                    NLUK..I put lots of lines on it for you

That makes it a whole lot clearer for me. Thank you

Depending on the results of course though.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

So it begins...

DragonFlyBSD Replacing Their 48-Core Opteron Infrastructure With Ryzen 9 3900X CPUs - Phoronix

Comment

Working...
                      X