• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Winter tour....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's always the Muslims

For the latecomers, we did this one a few years ago as well, anyone else remember Mushy Diane?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
      is there a forum for pimps, so we can pi$$ them off with our contracting wow's ??

Almost the same

http://www.usedcarmart.co.uk/forum/

Comment

MF suggested here, which is a jolly good idea.

I popped over on a reccy - they talk geeky bollocks and post long code listings and stuff so they need cheering up a bit. I found Fiddle hiding there too.

Comment

MF suggested here, which is a jolly good idea.

I popped over on a reccy - they talk geeky bollocks and post long code listings and stuff so they need cheering up a bit. I found Fiddle hiding there too
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
            Probably not a good idea. These people have access to guns if we really piss them off.

I though we could go in as right wing extremists. Start off against Arabs, then the French, the British and move on to anti Californians then anyone who does not ware a Stetson must be against America etc etc.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X