• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contractor Winter tour...."

Collapse

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Jack
    Probably not a good idea. These people have access to guns if we really piss them off.

I though we could go in as right wing extremists. Start off against Arabs, then the French, the British and move on to anti Californians then anyone who does not ware a Stetson must be against America etc etc.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    MF suggested here, which is a jolly good idea.

I popped over on a reccy - they talk geeky bollocks and post long code listings and stuff so they need cheering up a bit. I found Fiddle hiding there too

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    MF suggested here, which is a jolly good idea.

I popped over on a reccy - they talk geeky bollocks and post long code listings and stuff so they need cheering up a bit. I found Fiddle hiding there too.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    is there a forum for pimps, so we can pi$$ them off with our contracting wow's ??

Almost the same

http://www.usedcarmart.co.uk/forum/

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    There's always the Muslims

For the latecomers, we did this one a few years ago as well, anyone else remember Mushy Diane?

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Weight Watchers support forum anyone?

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    is there a forum for pimps, so we can pi$$ them off with our contracting wow's ??

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Wasn't there a forum somewhere for would be emigre's to the UK? - detailed how to get onto the FTV programme etc...

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    "Probably not a good idea. These people have access to guns if we really piss them off."

They would have to have a pretty good gun to get us over here though. Maybe it is that Super Gun that Saddam was building.

I would suggest that we all go to a nominated chat room and simply annoy everybody by harping on about IT/Govt/House Prices/Immigration etc

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll

These sites are moderated too much. We won’t last 5 minutes

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy
    Probably not a good idea. These people have access to guns if we really piss them off.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    I nominate: http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    http://americaneaglearchives.com/

Leave a comment:

• Captain Jack
    replied
    http://talk.aboutbeanies.com/

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    started a topic Contractor Winter tour....

Contractor Winter tour....

so it came up in conversation last night about our recent summer tour to the caravan site, where are we off to this winter then? suggestions please people....

Working...
X