• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

do you think the courageous activists feel a bit stupid now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the rapist had been white, the CUK gammon community would be defending him as a victim of feminazi oppression.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      If the rapist had been white, the CUK gammon community would be defending him as a victim of feminazi oppression.
      No I am pretty sure they would not.

And that statement is incredibly discriminatory towards people who have skin which is heading towards pink.

Utter ****.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        No I am pretty sure they would not.

And that statement is incredibly discriminatory towards people who have skin which is heading towards pink.

Utter ****.
        You obviously missed jog on standing up for white male rapists.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          do you think the courageous activists feel a bit stupid now?
          Yes, I expect they do. I hope they've learned their lesson.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You obviously missed jog on standing up for white male rapists.
            Can you directly quote him where he did that, or are you mischaracterising where he rallied against how sexual assaults (distinctly different crime to rape) and other scenarios (e.g. consent withdrawn the morning after a pumping) are being claimed to be equal to rape by some 'new wave' feminists in a recent new phenomenon?
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              Can you directly quote him where he did that, or are you mischaracterising where he rallied against how sexual assaults (distinctly different crime to rape) and other scenarios (e.g. consent withdrawn the morning after a pumping) are being claimed to be equal to rape by some 'new wave' feminists in a recent new phenomenon?
              https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...h-thing-7.html

Comment

Did you mean to link directly to this post?

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2588558
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Did you mean to link directly to this post?

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2588558
                  That's the one.

Comment

That's the one.

OK, glad we got that sorted.

Do you think someone was using a question to accuse you of making things up?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

He is a convicted gang rapist regardless of colour. I think everyone can despise that. Anyone who tries to excuse that based on race is total scum!

As mentioned above there are other levels of guilt being labelled similar sadly. Again not a race relaed issue.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X