• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh look, Korbyn is a liar and terrorist supporter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abu1 View Post
    Unfortunately the British MSM are so scared of the Jewish lobby they will never speak out. The Zionist committed murder of British soldiers and even a UN representative. Israel celebrate and commend those guys.

Also hypocrisy when the same people accusing Corbyn of anti Semitism defend Boris Johnson's comment as free speech. Guess its free speech for some and not others
    Nowhere near the same.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(militant_group)

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/...Churchill.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/on...an-territories

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Unfortunately the British people have forgotten their past.

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
          ~8500 children die everyday (3.1M/year) due to undernutrition.....
          https://www.worldhunger.org/world-child-hunger-facts/

Yes it's brutal for those involved, wherever, whenever, however children die - but surely the focus should be on undernutrition rather than Yemen, based on the numbers?
          Whataboutery of the highest order. (something you're happy to accuse others of when you don't like there comments)

You shouldn't absolve a government from supply weapons or not condemning those who use them on children.
          You shouldn't absolve a government for supporting terrorism. But as is standard, let's find some way to make the current government seem as clean as possible, while blaming anyone and everyone who is not a Wailer of being absolute evil.

Tony Bliar was an evil man, possibly further to the right of his hero, Maggie.

I don't support the supply of weapons to groups who will use them on children. Theresa May, along with others, most certainly does. But several on here refuse to accept that, some, perhaps, even support it, because it's "business"
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Whataboutery of the highest order. (something you're happy to accuse others of when you don't like there comments)

You shouldn't absolve a government from supply weapons or not condemning those who use them on children.
            You shouldn't absolve a government for supporting terrorism. But as is standard, let's find some way to make the current government seem as clean as possible, while blaming anyone and everyone who is not a Wailer of being absolute evil.

I don't support the supply of weapons to groups who will use them on children. Theresa May, along with others, most certainly does. But several on here refuse to accept that, some, perhaps, even support it, because it's "business"

So do we stop selling Arms or just not to dodgy states? The latter would cost £18 Billion but then some other country would sell them and we would have no oversight. I'm not sure the best choice but <£20 Billion is a good choice for a clean conscience.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7225351.html

A joint analysis conducted by the Independent and Campaign Against the Arms Trade found £10bn in arms licences were issued 2010-2015 to regimes designated “unfree” by Freedom House, including China, Oman, Turkmenistan and UAE.

Meanwhile £7.9bn worth of arms were sold to countries on the “human rights priority countries” list, which is maintained by the Foreign Office and includes countries judged by the FCO to have “the worst, or greatest number of, human rights violations”
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A lot of effort goes into ensuring that deployed ordnance arrives at its predetermined location. Targets of opportunity are rarely selected by the delivery driver due to the risk of collateral damage.

If your chosen enemy decide to use human shields unbeknownst to the mission planners or their intelligence sources then the responsibility for the deaths of innocents lies with your enemy, not with you.

It really is as cut and dried as that.

The moral case for war is a completely different discussion that I'm deliberately refraining from entering.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                So do we stop selling Arms or just not to dodgy states? The latter would cost £18 Billion but then some other country would sell them and we would have no oversight. I'm not sure the best choice but <£20 Billion is a good choice for a clean conscience.
                If it was me, I would stop selling arms to dodgy people.

I'm not running the country, or an arms dealer, so it's not my call.
                But as long as this country is supplying arms to dodgy people, then insisting that only one person (or one group of people) in parliament is the only one who supports terrorism is false.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If it was me, I would stop selling arms to dodgy people.

I'm not running the country, or an arms dealer, so it's not my call.
                  But as long as this country is supplying arms to dodgy people, then insisting that only one person (or one group of people) in parliament is the only one who supports terrorism is false.
                  To change the status quo you need to campaign. Its currently legal and the government support it. The public are slowly realising that it shouldn't happen. We need to change the law just as they did with Fox Hunting.

To become the most powerful person in the UK you need to appear to be trustworthy for the position. Liking non government sponsored terrorists is not a good look for a candidate.

I would like Jezzy with his baggage to step down and Labour field someone electable, we might get a decent government when the Tories are actually pushed.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Korbyn refuses to call terrorists - terrorists.

What’s next - Holocaust denial?

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      To change the status quo you need to campaign. Its currently legal and the government support it. The public are slowly realising that it shouldn't happen. We need to change the law just as they did with Fox Hunting.

To become the most powerful person in the UK you need to appear to be trustworthy for the position. Liking non government sponsored terrorists is not a good look for a candidate.

I would like Jezzy with his baggage to step down and Labour field someone electable, we might get a decent government when the Tories are actually pushed.
                      Not in my or your lifetimes I fear.

Comment

Working...
                      X