• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Baby Inflatable Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    You post where you want. Just noting for the record that when faced with actally facing a challenge you're all mince and no trousers.
    Talk me through this one. What is it that I am or am not doing that you think is somehow inconsistent (it seems that's what you're trying to get at)? You seem excited that you've 'got' somebody who doesn't much care for Russia and its apologists, so I want to give you the fullest opportunity to explore this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Talk me through this one. What is it that I am or am not doing that you think is somehow inconsistent (it seems that's what you're trying to get at)? You seem excited that you've 'got' somebody who doesn't much care for Russia and its apologists, so I want to give you the fullest opportunity to explore this.
      You can go and address it in the relevant thread if you can face coming out of your safe space.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Was watching the launch of the blimp today and it seems like lots of salty gammon getting very “politically correct” on social media the last few days, I thought the right wing windbags usually bleat on about ‘easily offended snowflakes’ and the right to say whatever you like, whenever you like? Ah, I see; you just mean the right to say whatever YOU like whenever YOU like, with no right to reply!
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Was watching the launch of the blimp today and it seems like lots of salty gammon getting very “politically correct” on social media the last few days, I thought the right wing windbags usually bleat on about ‘easily offended snowflakes’ and the right to say whatever you like, whenever you like? Ah, I see; you just mean the right to say whatever YOU like whenever YOU like, with no right to reply!
          apparently it flew as high as AssGuru at a crayoning competition and went down faster than NLyUK on $5.

Just looked stupid, much like most of the jump on the bandwagon politicians.

Trump may be an arse but he hasn't invaded anywhere or murdered his citizens.

I don't remember this much protest when we hosted some really important murderers.

https://news.sky.com/story/five-cont...he-uk-10748635

so don't talk to me about hypocrisy you lefty lemons.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            apparently it flew as high as AssGuru at a crayoning competition and went down faster than NLyUK on $5.

Just looked stupid, much like most of the jump on the bandwagon politicians.

Trump may be an arse but he hasn't invaded anywhere or murdered his citizens.

I don't remember this much protest when we hosted some really important murderers.

https://news.sky.com/story/five-cont...he-uk-10748635

so don't talk to me about hypocrisy you lefty lemons.
            There were still protests though, maybe people expect better from the 'Leader of the Free World' and 'The Greatest Nation on Earth'? Mind you he did want to invade Venezuela and has bombed Syria along with causing more violence in Israel, but then again, you like him secretly...Although not in the UK:

This one was in the Phillipines:

These were by his own nation and are a bit worse than a humorous blimp:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

There were still protests though, maybe people expect better from the 'Leader of the Free World' and 'The Greatest Nation on Earth'? Mind you he did want to invade Venezuela and has bombed Syria along with causing more violence in Israel, but then again, you like him secretly...Although not in the UK:
              He talked about invading Venezuela and it got him what he wanted.
              He talked about bombing Korea and got what he wanted.
              The US was already involved in Syria the use of chemical weapons mandated an attack and it was globally approved unless you were Putin. The strike was surgical & very effective, the Americans didn't even hit France as usual.

He has refused to kick the can down the road on Israel as all the previous presidents did. The violence happens every year regardless. He implemented previous congress decisions he did not do it unilaterally. We are closer to a resolution than we were. Hopefully we will avoid war but we cannot stand a lot more of the current situation its like the troubles neither side is winning.

He has slowed immigration and got a deal

Mexico

“I received a phone call from Donald Trump and we spoke for half an hour. I proposed exploring a universal deal (involving) development projects that would create jobs in Mexico and, by doing so, reduce migration and improve security. The tone was respectful and our teams will be holding talks,” López Obrador tweeted.
              Some of the photos were of Obama's time he isn't doing anything new, he is just making sure the rules were followed like May did with Windrush.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/migra...onal=true&r=US

I suppose America should have continued to us Mexicans as slave labour as some of our lefties like to abuse illegals.

His predecessors invaded Iraq on a lie, Afghanistan without a hope and many other places for money.

He may not be a Ronnie but he is definitely better than a Dubya and delivered more than Barack. He doesn't slaughter his people like the many other world leaders. He really is very worrying but he is delivering.

Yet we pull out all the stops in the UK to protest his presence having ignored despots and dictators. If you don't think that is stupid then it says more about you than him.

I'm no fan of Sadiq Khan his record on crime is worse than Boris. If he has time to play with a Balloon maybe he should spend it on more important matters.

Comment

Trying to justify his adoration of a despot, a racist, a fascist, a narcissist, ...
                North Korea said on Sunday its intention to denuclearize, unveiled at a historic inter-Korean summit, was not the result of U.S.-led sanctions and pressure, warning the United States not to mislead public opinion.
                ‘They’ve stopped the sending of missiles, including ballistic missiles’
                True.
                ‘They’re destroying their engine site. They’re blowing it up.’
                Premature.
                ‘They’ve already blown up one of their big test sites. In fact, it was actually four of their big test sites.’
                Exaggerated.
                ‘It will be a total denuclearization, which is already starting taking place’
                Dubious.
                ‘They’ve already sent back, or are in the process of sending back, the remains of our great heroes who died in North Korea during the war’
                Premature.
                Secretary of State Mike Pompeo reportedly said there is no timeline for North Korea to dismantle its nuclear weapons despite the historic summit agreement between President Trump and Kim Jong Un.
                South Korea stopped blasting the country's distinctive "K-pop" music and anti-communist rhetoric across the North Korean border Monday, a move aimed at "reducing military tensions between the South and North and creating a mood for peaceful talks" later this week.

"The Ministry of National Defense halted the loudspeaker broadcasts against North Korea in the vicinity of the military demarcation line," the ministry said in a statement.
                To start with although I think your post says more about you than I need to...Can you defend this:

Last edited by darmstadt; 14 July 2018, 06:57.

Comment

To start with although I think your post says more about you than I need to...Can you defend this:

So we are going back to Trump meeting the filth Gerry Adams in 1995 when money was openly collected in the US "for the boys".

Do tell me where he is now?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-27238602

Oh right in Parliament.

Yes Trump shouldn't have met Adams but B'liar was friendly with Gadafi, Maggie liked a few ruthless dictators too.
                  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a6767191.html

Disgusting presidents meet with such people

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...says-Bush.html

one of the few good things Bush managed.

Luckily we have a fine upstanding opposition who know how to deal with terrorists.

https://order-order.com/2017/06/08/1...ed-terrorists/

Clutching at straws seems to be what you want to say about yourself.

Comment

So we are going back to Trump meeting the filth Gerry Adams in 1995 when money was openly collected in the US "for the boys".

Do tell me where he is now?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-27238602

Oh right in Parliament.

Yes Trump shouldn't have met Adams but B'liar was friendly with Gadafi, Maggie liked a few ruthless dictators too.
                    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a6767191.html

Disgusting presidents meet with such people

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...says-Bush.html

one of the few good things Bush managed.

Luckily we have a fine upstanding opposition who know how to deal with terrorists.

https://order-order.com/2017/06/08/1...ed-terrorists/

Clutching at straws seems to be what you want to say about yourself.
                    Your lover Donald meeting Gerry is OK, but Jemery COrbyn meeting him is disgusting, terrible, the worst thing ever, etc.

It’s almost like you think hypocrisy is a really good thing.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Your lover Donald meeting Gerry is OK, but Jemery COrbyn meeting him is disgusting, terrible, the worst thing ever, etc.

It’s almost like you think hypocrisy is a really good thing.
                      No I compared a number of Political figures who have met Gerry Adams repeatedly including the leader of the opposition who openly supported a man so vile even Bush didn't want to meet with him again. This was to compare it to the "Bombshell" Donald Trump went to an IRA fundraiser in 1995 before the whole of America turned off the money tap to the IRA and made such events unacceptable.

Its not Hypocrisy when you compare facts and expose lies.

I despise Gerry Adams but as a cost of he and other nutters no longer murdering innocent people I suppose he should be in parliament. The fact that Jezzy likes him says volumes.

As before I'm not a great fan of Donald but he has got things done. Throughout his presidency people have constantly attacked him but look at the results. I would love if he had been an FDR or Ronnie i.e. a committed Gentleman but he may well be seen as a great president.

Comment

Working...
                      X