• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why India has a Population Explosion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already thought that condoms came in three sizes: small, medium and bloody liar.
    Drivel is my speciality

Comment

One of the penis enlargement emails I has recently said I would add 5" or my money back. Naturally I didn't fall for it. A 200% increase? pull the other one.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
        One of the penis enlargement emails I has recently said I would add 5" or my money back. Naturally I didn't fall for it. A 200% increase? pull the other one.
        You have two dicks
        Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by Buffoon
          You have two dicks
          I once saw a TV program about a Mexican guy who literally had two dicks - the inteview was priceless (though the video was quite unpleasant)!

Him - "Sometimes I use one, sometimes I use the other, and sometimes we use both"

Her - "I am a good Catholic girl - I thought that every man was like this"!
          Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Originally posted by hattra
            I once saw a TV program about a Mexican guy who literally had two dicks - the inteview was priceless (though the video was quite unpleasant)!

Him - "Sometimes I use one, sometimes I use the other, and sometimes we use both"

Her - "I am a good Catholic girl - I thought that every man was like this"!
            Shit, I remember that. I seem to recall that neither was very big.

Comment

You just can't beat the British Sausage girls. Mind you, Shaunboy does regularly down his fruit veg stall.

Comment

Working...
              X