• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Dirty Lies!

Scooty is a crypto millionaire - it’s not not in real money.
    Looking at the Crypto thread he bought near the top, sold at the bottom and then shorted the biggest Crypto bull market ever. I guess the bloke is a bankrupt now living on the social in a rough part of Germany.
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Looking at the Crypto thread he bought near the top, sold at the bottom and then shorted the biggest Crypto bull market ever. I guess the bloke is a bankrupt now living on the social in a rough part of Germany.
      Yes, but unlike you, me and scores others very successful people, he'll be able to say that he lived it up to the fullest...

Comment

Stock markets doing a bit of a bounce today ..... anything obvious going on?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Stock markets doing a bit of a bounce today ..... anything obvious going on?
          its been going up for the last 10 days now, all fuelled by cheap money. its a new bull market till it stops going up

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Think we're on the way to seeing a major correction. PBC and others I'm subscribed to (not selling anything) have for the past few days suggesting / indicating we're about to see a major correction in US stock markets and then spreading.
            FTSE 100 index closes over 7,000 points

https://www.theguardian.com/business...08a910926894d7

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

FTSE 100 index closes over 7,000 points

https://www.theguardian.com/business...08a910926894d7
              It's days like today that we need Scooty the oracle back, to read the tea leaves and tell us why the stock market is going to crash
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

can someone change the thread title to stock market boom
                there is never going to be a crash in govt supported stock markets.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
                  there is never going to be a crash in govt supported stock markets.
                  This time it really is different.

Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

This time it really is different.
                    if you look at s&p chart from 2009 till now its almost parabolic rise from 700 to 4100 barring a few 20% drops
                    this is what cheap govt money and ultra low interest rates does to the stocks. I think it will continue like this because negative interest rates may be next.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post

if you look at s&p chart from 2009 till now its almost parabolic rise from 700 to 4100 barring a few 20% drops
                      this is what cheap govt money and ultra low interest rates does to the stocks. I think it will continue like this because negative interest rates may be next.
                      Negative interest rates plus universal income (free money)

Result, ultra bubble in everything. Stock markets to infinity and beyond!
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X