• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supportive stance of China means HSBC won't be allowed to fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Didn't our resident investment crayon using expert predict that HSBC would go bust because of it's Asian businesses/exposure? He really is good at predicting the polar opposite of what's coming along

How can one person be so good at getting things wrong?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56150430
      To be fair he has progressed from eating the crayons to shoving them up his bum.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

To be fair he has progressed from eating the crayons to shoving them up his bum.
        Not every time, he sometimes pokes a crayon into his elbow
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

was that it ? Market fell quickly and now is being bought quickly , at this rate we will be back at a new high by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            I said 15-20% drop. I think 6000 is a given by mid-morning. And 5000 by close of play is possible.

When the market closed on Friday it completely ignored a strong level of support. This is far from ordinary. The reasoning is based on some squiggly lines....
            12 months ago today ... did he get anything right in 2020?

Comment

TBF, sas called it back in 2010.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...in-of-cuk.html

Comment

Pretty sure people in 1930s were already speculating about this possibility

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  I never realised Scooty had been posting cretin bat-tulip on here so long

You'd have thought, 10 years later, if he was such an investment genius he'd be rolling in it by now

Comment

The fact that Scooter Scot has been consistently losing money for 10 years, and now "reads charts" for donations (begging) says it all really.
                    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                      The fact that Scooter Scot has been consistently losing money for 10 years, and now "reads charts" for donations (begging) says it all really.
                      Dirty Lies!

Scooty is a crypto millionaire - it’s just not in real money.
                      Last edited by AtW; 9 March 2021, 13:55.

Comment

Working...
                      X