• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Fantasies are not lies
    He's lying to himself. That's the tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      He's lying to himself. That's the tragedy.
      It's hillariously funny

Tax free laffs, what more can you ask for?

Comment

2-years I'm calling the crash and seemingly it is a fantasy. It would seem it is not my fantasy...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          2-years I'm calling the crash and seemingly it is a fantasy. It would seem it is not my fantasy...
          Yeah, you are amazing for calling a global pandemic
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Yeah, you are amazing for calling a global pandemic

That has nothing to do with the financial reset currently in progress you cute numpty you.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              That has nothing to do with the financial reset currently in progress you cute numpty you.

You are hilarious. You do understand that the pandemic closed down economies, and this has had an impact on markets. Prior to the pandemic the markets were stable ... well, I say stable, they have been rising for the 2 years that you said that they would drop.

I say again .....
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

You are hilarious. You do understand that the pandemic closed down economies, and this has had an impact on markets. Prior to the pandemic the markets were stable ... well, I say stable, they have been rising for the 2 years that you said that they would drop.

I say again .....

Comment

Is that one rolling smiley for every post on this thread you've made a tw@t of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Is that zero point zero one rolling smiley for every post on this thread you've made a tw@t of yourself.

FTFY

Comment

The Fed got balance sheet in dollars and can print dollars, it can't go bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X