• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Is the stock market crash arriving today or tomorrow now?

Is this how you invest with your life savings? Daily speculation? Interesting...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Is this how you invest with your life savings? Daily speculation? Interesting...
      Says somebody who invested his pension into tulipcoins...

Comment

Bought a put option recently, spent a amount on said option. Let's hope my future price is all should UK FTSE collapse.
        where did you buy the option from?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          CUK Fantasy Stock Market thread

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

A German based broker cause I wanted to trade in Euro only, Take your trading to the next level | LYNX Online Broker. Only available to EU citizens I'm afraid Although that said they've still got a UK flag on their webpage except on opening the account it was EU only
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                ...and up it goes
                I'm thinking a red Lambo...

My put is already worth more than paid for

Comment

A German based broker cause I wanted to trade in Euro only, Take your trading to the next level | LYNX Online Broker. Only available to EU citizens I'm afraid Although that said they've still got a UK flag on their webpage except on opening the account it was EU only
                  It's not EU only.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
                    It's not EU only.
                    Leave him to his weird EU fantasy....

Comment

There was a massive spike on UKOG yesterday - I'd bought in at 0.25p after the first share placing then again at 0.19p. Had been flatlining for the last 6 weeks then I see sell price of 0.30p and I chickened out. Ended the day on 0.42p - a whopping 60% over the course of the day. Looking at the forums though, no PIs seemed able to sell at that price & it's been tanking again today. MM jiggery pokery, apparently.

Will buy back in if it drops below 0.30p

UKOG UTD

Comment

Working...
                      X