• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stock market crash

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    And you remember that come January 31st.

Let me translate into German.

And you remember that come December 31st.

I could never quite master the translations into German. It's whether you lose a month or gain 11 months - that damn well always got me

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      One post he says he cashed in his pensions and invested all into bitcoin. No talk of how much tax that would have cost, or which pensions (DB or DC). Typical lack of detail just leads me to the conclusion it's all bollox and he's just living in a fantasy land..
      No tax due when funds remain in your pension.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        I could never quite master the translations into German.
        I wouldn't worry - not everyone can join the dots
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No tax due when funds remain in your pension.
          So you're saying you moved your DC pension fund into a SIPP that is only bitcoins? Hmmm I genuinely hope you don't lose your shirt, or you are just making it up, because that mate is very irresponsible.

Please tell me not all your pensions are in bitcoin?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            I'm hoping this happens before the 31st March...

Buy gold before that date.

OMG I was on fire!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot
              Just looking up whorety's ramblings of earlier posts - I might indeed be a time traveler....

That doesn't even make sense? The only reason the market has dropped is because of the pandemic - you didn't call that. You do talk tosh mate. Are you Donald Trump?

Look at your blue line ... had we not had a pandemic you've have been way off.

I give up. Can't reason with the delusional.

Comment

So you're saying you moved your DC pension fund into a SIPP that is only bitcoins? Hmmm I genuinely hope you don't lose your shirt, or you are just making it up, because that mate is very irresponsible.

Please tell me not all your pensions are in bitcoin?

Nope, a ETF. Funds never left the pension.

Comment

That doesn't even make sense? The only reason the market has dropped is because of the pandemic - you didn't call that. You do talk tosh mate. Are you Donald Trump?

Of course it was.

Called it, got it. Admit it....

PS: Thanks for mentioning earlier posts - I was tip top spot on.

Comment

Of course it was.

Called it, got it. Admit it....

PS: Thanks for mentioning earlier posts - I was tip top spot on.
                    Top trolling.

Comment

I'm a bit slow on the uptake sometimes but the penny has finally dropped.

Scoots is playing the fool here.

No-one, who was convinced that stock markets have way further to fall, would be buying a stock as a medium-term hold, and especially not a dog like Centrica which has been in a downtrend for years.
                      Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Working...
                      X