• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bullying & Humiliation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelator1969 View Post
    Do you people condone bullying and humiliation. Several members on my mortgage thread seem to think this is acceptable behaviour. All i did was ask something simple and all i got was a load of replies trying to wind me up, trying to humiliate me in public, trying to make me look stupid and degrade my spirit.
    Here's some calming artwork to help you relax....

....and a recommendation for some medication that may help you deal with your issues....

Please get well soon.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

....and a recommendation for some medication that may help you deal with your issues....

Please get well soon.
      Thanks. I really wanted coffee all over my new shirt and keyboard.....
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

What a first day to start posting although I've been lurking for quite some time. Now, can I get some free advice on bleeding radiators?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          In public? On an online forum behind an anonymous log in?
          In this day and age? Such a thing could never happen.

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
          I sent you a PM as the only one who gave you a sensible answer.
          In short you are correct, lots of stuff gets allowed that would be instant dismissal or worse in the real world, and on the other hand lots of stuff gets deleted by the mods that only reflects what 99.99%of the 3 people I interact with daily (mum, self, todger)say day to day quite legitimately.
          FTFY

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          The same could be said about a Yorkshireman born anytime couldn't it?
          Any Yorkshire men born in 1969? Just hypothetically speaking of course...
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

OP I've just looked at the original thread. Wow. You were blunt to the point of being rude mostly despite the first few posts being relatively informative (apart from GreenLake who cannot be expected to post anything but amusing images and memes - he provides an excellent service doing that too). You then went on to say this:

I made a mistake opening this thread. There seems to be so many people who defend paying a fee. I asked for fee free suggestions. If you cant comply with my request then please refrain from posting more irrelevant nonsense.
            Don't post in fecking General if you want serious answers. In fact, Don't post on CUK if you want serious answers. Moneysavingexpert, Moneysupermarket or better still in your case, NetMums. They will probably be kinder, softer and generally more delicate with you.

Comment

Greenlake serious question chum - do you actually do any work?

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                Don't post in fecking General if you want serious answers. In fact, Don't post on CUK if you want serious answers. Moneysavingexpert, Moneysupermarket or better still in your case, NetMums. They will probably be kinder, softer and generally more delicate with you.
                Indeed. At CUK trips to Center Parcs are guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                  Greenlake serious question chum - do you actually do any work?
                  No....

Comment

I kid you not I saw the thread and thought it was a wind-up or a troll

and didn't have time tp reply

to tell the truth based upon the question I am not surprised at the responses

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                      I kid you not I saw the thread and thought it was a wind-up or a troll

and didn't have time tp reply

to tell the truth based upon the question I am not surprised at the responses

Milan.
                      Careful Milan, you're next in line for a series of insulting PM's from the OP

Comment

Working...
                      X